In this episode with Fran Cruz, Chief Customer Officer at Greenlight Guru, we explore the investment of a purpose-built electronic Quality Management System (eQMS). Some of the topics we explore are:
- 3rd- party study by Hobson & CO that reveals significant reductions in setup time, full-time employee requirements, time spent on development and documentation, training time, and audit preparation time.
- The recent ROI Calculator developed by Greenlight Guru to help customers customize the study's findings to their specific inputs and demonstrate the value of the software for their business.
- The current economic climate, with budget cuts and limited investments, and the importance of efficiency and cost savings provided by a quality management system.
- Prioritizing success metrics, measuring outcomes, and holding ourselves accountable lead to better decision-making and improved effectiveness in the long run.
- Success criteria for customers implementing a quality management system include time to implement (time to value) and achieving specific outcomes.
- How Greenlight Guru aims to balance efficient setup and time to value for customers, focusing on milestones like entering documents and processing changes.
- The way different customer profiles require different approaches, such as providing guidance and templates for early-stage companies or assisting with migration for existing quality systems.
- The different functions Greenlight Guru offers, such as services like Guru Assist and GG Academy to support customers in their implementation and learning process.
"I think ultimately this whole study was really illuminating because it was able to give executive teams, buying teams the numbers that they needed to make a smart decision." ~Fran Cruz